Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Middleton has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Richard Middleton has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Dr. Richard Middleton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard Middleton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Three years after our vasectomy we felt it was a mistake. We were lead to Dr. Middleton and he gave us the statistics on whether or not a Vasectomy Reversal would would. We knew without a doubt it was the road we wanted to take ournext journey on. We were confident Dr. Middleton was the right person to help us in our journey. One month after he did the Vasectomy reversal we were blessed and got pregnant!! Our little boy is due in 10 weeks!! Thank you Dr. Middleton!! You are our miracle worker!!
Dr. Middleton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
University of Utah Hospital
55 Years Experience
Graduated in 1958
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Utah Hospital, 50 N Medical Dr, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Middleton in this video.
Dr. Richard Middleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.