Have you seen Dr. Richard P Milgrim?

Incompetent staff

Incompetent and badly trained staff! My follow up appointment after my colonoscopy was screwed up two times in a row. The first time they put me down for the wrong day. I had to return the next week only to discover after arriving that they had not obtained a referral from my primary physician. I was told, after they collected their co-pay, that I could not see the doctor for the second time. Now I have to return to my primary and ask for a new referral since I will definitely not use or recommend this doctor again. A physician's staff is as equally as important to a patient's well being as the doctor her/him self. Better training means happier patients. I am very unhappy!!! If you want competent attention from office staff then choose another physician

Excellent Physician

Dr. Milgrim, listens thoughtfully, weighs carefully options and then prescribes a thoroughly well-thought -out course of treatment.

Worst Office Staff

Worst office staff I have ever had the misfortune to work with!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Milgrim has always provided the finest care, attention and professionalism. I am fortunate to have his group on my health providers plan.

My family has been using Dr. Milgrim for years. He diagnosed my daughter with a problem when she was 18 and he has been her doctor for over a decade now. We use him for preventative measures as well (colonoscopy) and we are always pleased with his courteous manner and gentleness. Plus he listens to what you say and he is knowledgeable regarding drug interactions.

Worst GI Doctor

After doing a multitude of procedures (which provide a high margin for him), he indicated that nothing was wrong. Within one week- I was hospitalized and it was determined that he had misdiagnosed me. He is a poor listener, has no patience, is rude and nasty to his patients. Avoid him at all costs. In fact, his entire practice (Sought Florida Gastro) is terrible (poor attitudes, bad policies, and uncaring docs).

NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE

Dr. Milgrim requires that you completely disrobe - above the waist as well -which doesn't make sense for a consultation - the nurse warns you of this before you see him, as if it is unusual - which it is. His examination is very rough. He is sarcastic - when I said "ouch" during his exam -he stated "You asked for it". The exam is embarrassing enough without this kind of comment. The exam was extremely uncomfortable and I think most people would have been more verbal than I was. I would not recommend him to any of my friends and I will not return to this office.

Dr. Richard P Milgrim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.