17 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mizer?

Dr Mizer is a caring man. Not only am I a patient but have had the privilege of working with him as a nurse as well. I remember back to my first impression of him. He sat in a hospital room with a patient who was passing away. She had no family and he stayed with her late into the night. Dr Mizer has never been easy to work for. His standards are high. He expects the same dedication to his patients that he provides himself. If you want a doctor that will take the time to listen to your concerns and treat you like a human being, Dr Mizer's the man.

My family had been patients of Dr. Mizer for many years. He not only was our doctor, but a good friend. We have watched each other's family grow over the years. Both he and his staff are professional and compassionate. I have moved away from the area, and miss them dearly.

Dr. Richard Mizer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, OH.

Dr. Richard Mizer Is this you?