Dr. Richard Moos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Moos?

WORST DR EVER

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I CAN NOT understand why anyone would ever give this doctor or his office good ratings! When you walk in DONT EVER expect a smile from the stuck up woman that is front! You wait in a very old and poorly furnished un-cozy waiting area where there a pictures over 30 yrs ago when Dr. Moos was obviously a better doctor than he is now. The one and only COLD nurse calls you back with no smile or "hi how are you"... Dr. Moos comes in a while after you sit and wait for him Never ONCE asked hi how are you? How are you feeling? Hows the baby? Just makes his assessment with his BACK TURNED TO YOU. Writing down whatever it is he writes and never once making eye contact. When I voiced some concerns of mine about my well being it was so UNBELIEVABLE how I was just HONESTLY ignored! NO questions answered! He didn't even turn around to look at me when I was talking.. just continued to write! As soon as I left that office I found a new Dr to go to! NEVER AGAIN!!! This old uncaring man NEEDS TO RETIRE!!!!!!!! btw.. disgusting black toilets and sinks and the doctors actual private office in the back was FULL of CLOWNS with papers STACKED ALL OVER THE FLOOR! YUCK!!!

Posted on February 21st, 2010

Dr Moos is HORRABLE!!! Do not go to him!

Best OB Doctor int he world!

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

I chose Dr. Moos for my ob/gyn for both of my pregnancy. I have never had such a wonderful experience with a doctor EVER! His staff is just overly friendly and professional. They all seemed to care about you as an idividual and even recognized me by first name when I would call to schedule an appointment. They would ask about how I was feeling and really cared about the answer. Dr Moos treats you like a friend. If I ever have another baby I would never go anywhere else. HIs offices are clean and comfortable. And they always seem to have time to squeeze you in even if you forget to make an appointment ( which I did several times). I can't say enough good things about this doctor.

Posted on January 28th, 2017