Dr. Richard Mouchantat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mouchantat?

Healthy and Happy

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I'm very happy that Dr. M was recommended to me. Treatment was longer than expected but the results are well worth it. He takes time to listen. I never felt like my questions were ignored. The office staff was always helpful.

Posted on March 20th, 2016

I suffered a accident at work on the early 2000s where a saw blade went into my forehead and also severed my nose.....this guy did an excellent job on me and nearly 15 years later i will never forget him 5 stars

Top notch plastic surgeon

Posted on February 6th, 2016

My experience with breast reconstruction before and after my mysectomy with Dr Mouchantat was excellent care, top notch surgeon! I would highly recommend him. He is a perfectionist, is honest, gives you options, with great bedside manner, works you in and no wait time.

Tummy tuck

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I visited several plastic surgeons re: tummy tuck after a large weight loss. Mr Mouchantat was by far the kindest, and most educational. He gentle and very professional. I trusted him to give me great care and he did. He was always there for me. I'm glad I choose him. I would go back to him again. And happy with result.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Mouchantat. He is a great surgeon. I had breast cancer and needed to figure out my options. He is not pushy at all. He truly wants what is best for the patient. I decided to go forward with Bilateral Mastectomy and reconstruction. He is kind, very intelligent, and does great work. I highly recommend him.

Excellent healthcare provider and surgeon!

Posted on October 6th, 2013

He is honest, nurturing, brilliant, and above all an excellent surgeon. I had breast cancer, mastectomies...and now I have breasts again thanks to him! You couldn't find a better doctor...

Uniquely Honest

Posted on November 27th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Mouchantat not because of his surgical skills per say (I have not experienced them), but because of his honesty and refrain from performing surgery when it was not truly needed. He is a doctor who upholds his patients right to choose, and empowers them with necessary information rather than convincing them to follow his own agenda. I came to Dr. Mouchantat after an urgent care doctor told me an injury would necessitate a skin graft, and that I was in store for a complicated healing process. He urged me to seek a plastic surgeon immediately. However, Dr. Mouchantat approached my injury with a much cooler head, and eased my fears (which turned out to be unwarranted). He allowed my body to heal itself a bit before making any decisions/recommendations, to be sure of our healing options. At that point, he was very honest with me and actually explained that I wouldn't need surgery unless I wanted it, and clarified the pros and cons of each option. I believe that this quality, the willingness to forfeit lucrative business, especially when I was prepared to "require" surgery, evidences Dr. Mouchantat's genuine compassion and interest in patient wellbeing above his own self interest. This is upsettingly rare among many medical professionals

This is a great plastic surgeon

Posted on February 9th, 2011

I saw the low rating for Dr. M. and am writing this review because I was actually looking into having additional surgery (eye puffiness....possible festoons) when I noticed the low rating. Dr. M. did a breast reduction for me about two years ago. He did an outstanding job for a reasonable price. He doesn't deserve the low rating that I saw on this website. He is a good plastic surgeon, and that is why I'm looking into returning for additional surgery.

Posted on October 30th, 2017