Dr. Richard Mulvania Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Mulvania?

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I had a three level surgery in 2012 be cause of non fusion onjan 2014 all hardware war removed and replaced using cadaver bone. Fusion took place but still had pain I' had a spinal stimulator put in 2015. This has helped a great deal. I suffer numbness on my right side and intense paid where the battery is located and still have pain while standing and walking Pain level has gone from a 9 to about a 4. Pain medication and the stimulator has improved my daily life.

Multiple Surgeries

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

I had an arthroscopic knee surgery and 2 cervical fusion surgeries b Dr Mulvania in the late 1980's. He was kind, campassionate and the outcome of those surgeries was great! I have had no further problems esp. w/ the cervical fusion (C2-C4 & C5-C6). There's barely even a scar from these 2 surgeries. I wish there was some way I could have had both of my rotator cuff surgeries by him, but I live in OK now. I know that if he had performed them, I would not be in the world of hurt I am in now. He is the best doctor I have ever had!

Posted on July 20th, 2013

He is top notch in my book. He was highly recommended to me & I would highly recommend him to everyone in need of an Orthopedic surgeon. He has had top reviews & is always very pleasant & answers all my questions as does his staff. He is most friendly & seems & appears more knowledgable then other drs. in his field. Keep up the gopod work & may you be blessed w/many more patients. I hope someday you will have answers for me. Keep smiling & shaking your patients hands, makes us feel better knowing you are their for us & at least helping those you can help. You deserve a trillion stars in my book.

He is the best!!!!

Posted on November 6th, 2011

Dr. Mulvania is a caring physician who is an expert in his field. I could not function today if it were not for his expertise and surgery on my spine. Medications were not helping and he probably saved my life!!!

Great doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

absolutely wonderful! THIS IS THE MAN YOU WANT TREATING YOU!

Posted on October 18th, 2017