Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Muncaster
Dr. Richard Muncaster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with another office in Carlisle, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Muncaster is affiliated with Carlisle Regional Medical Center, Cooper University Hospital and Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Muncaster has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Muncaster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Cooper University Hospital
Faxton-St Lukes Healthcare
Cooper Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Richard Muncaster accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Muncaster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.