Dr. Richard L Munk Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Munk?

Dr. Munk is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had! I am so thankful for doctor Munk!

Hands down..the BEST!!!

If only I had never met Dr. Munk . . .

If I had never met Dr. Munk, I would not have two crushed spinal cord nerves (L-4 , L-5). I wouldn't have chronic severe pain 24/7 in the areas of my body that was affected by that surgical mistake (he said the nerve monitor wasnt working). I have a horrible limp, hideous scar, weakness, and a disfigured body. Shortly after the surgery, I got a deep MRSA infection along my spine and sepsis (blood infection). The only good thing about the surgery I had with Dr. Munk is that I survived it at all. I also got a collapsed lung, torn diaphragm and a chipped vertebrae. Since I was totally, extremely healthy going into the surgery with the exception of having scoliosis, it seems very odd that a person would get all those complications. Maybe it was because he chose to operate with a surgeon who told me the morning of the surgery that he was very tired since he had been up all night with emergencies. Or, maybe it was because Dr. Munk had some personal problem in his life he wanted to deal with instead of operating on me that day. Believe me, I wish he would have canceled that surgery like I wanted to do. That one day ruined my life. Not only do I have the continuous pain, I can no longer work in my garden, I haven't had sex with my husband since before the operation. My daughter virtually had to give up her sophomore year social life to come home from school to take care of me. She shopped, cleaned the house and cooked when it was my husband's turn to care for me. Without my dear husband and daughter, I wouldnt be here at all. I had to learn to walk all over again. I was in the hospital for 2&1/2 months. The nurses called me "the woman who was cut in half" because I had to have a grapefruit size abscess removed from my spine; then all, ALL, the MRSA infected muscles had to be blown out of my body under general anesthesia 5 days in a row. I have an enormous hernia in my left abdomen where a muscle had to be pulled around back to fill the hole so blood could circulate, another muscle was pulled down from my shoulder. There is a flat strange looking area just under my left shoulder blade that is filled with fluid and goes in and out when I breathe. I gained 50 pounds because I can't do much any more. My blood pressure is higher from lack of activity and I know that my life expectancy has been reduced. Would I recommend Dr. Munk to a friend? What do you think? Even my scoliosis came back -- with a vengence! I had to go to the University of Mighigan and have all the hardware that was put in my spine taken out. My back is hideously twisted and I have one shoulder 3 inches higher than the other. I can't hardly stand to stand at the sink because the blood circulation in my left leg is so bad and it hurts terribly. When Dr. Munk saw me at one of the follow up appointments after I got out of the hospital, he told me he was going to retire. Then he shook hands with me and just about crushed my fingers. I guess he thought he hadn't hurt me enough yet. And, by the way, he never once, not even once, said, "I'm sorry." If I could have given Dr. Munk a "minus" review rating, I would have.

Sat down and talked with me and my daughter. Office was very busy but Dr. Munk took the necessary time to answer all our questions. Would recommend to other patients.

Dr. Richard L Munk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.