Dr. Richard J Mutty Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Mutty?

Disturbing

Very Distracted and Not Failure with Modern Surgical Procedures. For Example, I had a spinal back fusion. He could not figure out how it was done. he examined my back, said I was hallucinating, and left. I informed the neurosurgeon that performed the surgery, and he spoke with Dr. Mutty. Dr. Mutty's response, I didn't know about that kind of surgery. I would recommend any other orthopedic surgeon.

this doctor is a quack

he examined me for a right elbow injury when I had a left elbow injury. worse part of the examination was I had to tell several times before he examined my correct limb. he became very belligerent and left the room. a few minutes later he returned and suggested that i may need to have surgery on my right elbow again. i would never recommend this doctor to anyone. crazy old quack!

this guy hurt me, me leg was swollen

worst doctor every he a jerk, he squeeze and move around my swollen ankle and tried to move it back

A h

Don't send a family member to him !

The guy is a jerk. I agree with on of the other 2 critique's He Works for GEICO ..... what else can we expect !But there are ways of getting around these IME's.

Just a jerk!

He squeezed my broken bone a little to hard and asked me if it hurt, duh what do you think. He kept squeezing it after i told him that i felt pain. Another issue with this guy is as i was walking out of his office after having my cast taken off he yells to me next time dont punch someone. Well i made it clear to him that i never punched anybody from day one, so yeah this guy is a jerk.

IME Patient

Dr. Mutty spent 5 minutes with me and in that amount of time he ruined my life. He canceled my insurance coverage the DAY BEFORE I am scheduled for low back surgery. My surgeon is world renowned and if he thinks I need surgery Dr. Mutty should not be able to deny my coverage on behalf of Geico - he is paid for by Geico and they are conspiring to refuse to pay for needed medical care. Dr Mutty - I don't know how you can sleep at night. What you did should be considered criminal. BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR - he has sold his soul to the insurance company GEICO!!!