3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Mynatt?

Caring, friendly, explained everything!

I went to see Dr Mynatt and he knew exactly what is going on and what needed to be done. I have never had surgery in my life. He calmed me down, told me exactly what he was going to do in words that I understood, not medical words. Surgery went great, very quick. I never had any pain or discomfort. Follow up appts, always went smoothly. Never had to wait no more than 2-3 minutes. He always has a smile, treated me with respect. Highly recommend!!

Horrible experience

I have seen Dr Mynatt a few times now and each time I felt as though he didn't believe my symptoms and/or didn't care. Multiple times I told him what the issues were and he told me there was nothing wrong with me and my "symptoms" are normal, despite my GP, and multiple ER doctors from in town and out of state, referring me specifically because they felt that my symptoms and test results were grave enough to need to be handled by a specialist. I honestly don't know where to turn to anymore and I'm very upset that a doctor could have such apathy for his patients.

Absolutely terrible experience with Dr Mynatt

My experience and treatment by Dr Mynatt was the worst and most painful by any urologist I have ever been treated by and he has a terrible uncaring bedside manner. I should have researched him before being treated as I found out that his accolades are more for inventing sex stimulation pills sold on the internet and energy pills sold at the local gas stations than for his medical treatment skills.

Disappointed

Prescribed medication long term. I reacted to this medication, with lungs hardening. Called his office to warn the doctor, he never returned my call.

Great urologiat Great urologist-

very considerate, straightforward and thorough.

Treated my bladder cancer

I was referred to Dr. Mynatt for treatment of bladder cancer. He administered my chemotherapy and discussed at length with me the causes of bladder cancer, what I could expect during the treatment, immediately after the treatment, and in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone with bladder and urinary problems.

Dr. Richard J Mynatt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingman, AZ.