Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard N Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Back Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 29
Referred to this physician by my family doc... never have I experienced a more rude office person... not only was she to me, but extremely rude to someone she was speaking to on the phone at the time. We are the clients as patients... YOU work for us and we pay your salary!!! We do not deserve as trash or belittled like this person does.
Dr Brown has been the only doctor to help with my chronic arthritis pain . All the other arthritis doctors want to prescribe 20 pills or more a day with risk of cancer and liver disease . Dr Brown has found a way to stop the pain without invasive surgery and cancer risk medications . He has been incredible in my life and I am very effective in my daily routine !! Thank you
I would NEVER recommend this doctor. He and his office manager are arrogant, hateful and rude. He is also full of himself. He told me that his injections would give me 6 to 12 months of relief. I kept with him long enough to have 5 injections and none of them lasted beyond six weeks. One injection lasted all of a whopping 12 hours. I have severe muscle spasms and the Tizanidine he prescribed was not helping. He told me to take Flexeril with the Tizanidine. On the following visit he asked about my spasms and I told him they were now under control taking the two muscle relaxers together. He then screamed at me for taking the two together !!! What a nut !!! He obviously does not keep good records of what he tells his patients to do.
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1999
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Richard N Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation Treatment Pa, 1441 Redbud Blvd Ste 261, McKinney, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard N Brown in this video.
Dr. Richard N Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.