Dr. Richard N Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard N Brown?

RUDIST OFFICE STAFF EVER

Referred to this physician by my family doc... never have I experienced a more rude office person... not only was she to me, but extremely rude to someone she was speaking to on the phone at the time. We are the clients as patients... YOU work for us and we pay your salary!!! We do not deserve as trash or belittled like this person does.

Dr Brown

Dr Brown has been the only doctor to help with my chronic arthritis pain . All the other arthritis doctors want to prescribe 20 pills or more a day with risk of cancer and liver disease . Dr Brown has found a way to stop the pain without invasive surgery and cancer risk medications . He has been incredible in my life and I am very effective in my daily routine !! Thank you

Dr Brown is very helpful and spends as much time with me as I need.

Excellent staff

This doctor and his office manager are horrible !!!

I would NEVER recommend this doctor. He and his office manager are arrogant, hateful and rude. He is also full of himself. He told me that his injections would give me 6 to 12 months of relief. I kept with him long enough to have 5 injections and none of them lasted beyond six weeks. One injection lasted all of a whopping 12 hours. I have severe muscle spasms and the Tizanidine he prescribed was not helping. He told me to take Flexeril with the Tizanidine. On the following visit he asked about my spasms and I told him they were now under control taking the two muscle relaxers together. He then screamed at me for taking the two together !!! What a nut !!! He obviously does not keep good records of what he tells his patients to do.

Very Rude and unprofessional office and dr.

He did my husband's eval in less than 3 minutes. My husband has had an injection, physical therapy, etc. He was not curtious, told him, he isnt the dr for everyone, and sent him home with pretty much a low dose muscle relaxer. His office lady was rude when my husband called up there too. We pay him, we expect quality. His pain is causing him depression and causing us to lose money from time off work, dr appt, meds, etc

Would not recommend this doctor. Horrible experience in his office. Not to mention his office lady ( management) is rude.

So pleased

WOW!!! Very pleased with the results. Dr. Brown was excellent in every way.After lumbar surgery, it is so important to find the right doctor for pain management. I feel I found the right doctor. He did several injections and once again, I can live. Thanks so much.

I like him

Avoid at all costs!!!!

Went in for a nerve block. Was asked to take my shirt off in front of everyone, no gown was given. Told to lay down on the table and no IV sedation was used. Anyone that has been around the injecion game knows you are sedated. Not to mention the barbaric practice of his office. Skip this clown.

Treated like a drug seeker

Initial visit was great I felt like I finally had a Dr. who understood my pain and issue with my back without feeling "your young what could be wrong with your back",which is how most people perceive it to be because I am in my late 30s, but I have been a nurse for 16 years and a nursing assistant for 2 years prior. I have been in numerous MVA accidents also and have suffered chronic back pain for years. I was provided much relief in the beginning but still had not been completely resolved. I did the injections as was recommended but pain still there. I took meds as needed the best relief was if I took a Vicodin in the am and then one around 5pm. This was explained to him and he never said it was wrong or to cut back. Then one day now a few months later he tells me I need to see someone else as he isn't the Dr for me. I was completely taken back and actually appalled that he would do or say that. As a medical professional I would not see him again, I feel that if your pain lasts longer than he thinks it should you are then placed into a category of a drug seeker. But if he would have seen me and assessed me he might have found a secondary issue of SI joint disfunction. And as a nurse if I wanted drugs that I certainly had access. To things much stronger than "vicodin". And what drug addict takes only 2 vicodin a day.

best pain management in the Dallas Metroplex

I have seen almost 10 PM's in DFW and Dr. Brown not only knows what is going on with the most up to date treatments but he really takes the time to get to know his paitients. It's not just assembly line prescriptions. If that's what your looking for you're in the wrong office. If you've come to be treated like someone looking for quality of life please see Dr. Brown.