Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard Levrault has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 21
I have been seeing Dr. Levrault for almost 30 years,both in the Canton and Seekonk office. He has always been prompt,courteous and very professional. He is one of the most caring doctor's I know.He gives me the time I need to discuss my problems,always has a smile on his face,and nothing you ask him is too silly. He has always follwed up with my appointments and has returned my phone calls or had one of his staff do it. I have seen the other doctor's when Dr. Levrault has not been there,and they too have been very professional. His office staff does need a little reviewing,but I have never had a problem with them. I don't know what I am going to do when he decides to retire from his practice.
Dr. Levrault is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holyoke Hospital Out Patient
Holyoke Hospital Inc
33 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
St Vincent Hospital
Dr. Richard Levrault accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Associates PC, 709 Washington St, Canton, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Levrault in this video.
Dr. Richard Levrault is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MA.