Dr. Richard Shaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Shaw?

Great and caring doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. Shaw is the best and most compassionate doctor that I have seen since I moved to California nine (9) years ago. I was a having a variety of symptoms that no other doctor was able to diagnosis. Doctor Shaw was able to evaluate the overall condition instead of treating each body part as if was not related to the others. He does not rush you and he is very patient. During difficult times, he and his staff have gone out of their way to help me and accommodate me. They show a rare concern that is unfortunately lacking in the medical community today. I also have to mention his assistant Brianna who also does everything possible to assist patients in a prompt, courteous and caring manner.

Excellent MD

Posted on May 17th, 2013

I haven't seen Dr. Shaw in over seven years because I moved to Chicago, but after reading the one negative review, I just wanted to speak out. I am very sorry about Nan's mother's deterioration, however it's very hard for me to understand how the Dr. Shaw that I know could be responsible. Like most everyone else who's written a review, my experience with him and his staff was always wonderful! Dr. Shaw was always thorough and made sure that I understood what was happening or going to happen. I never felt rushed or put off as I oftentimes do with other doctors. I never felt stupid for asking questions or that I was wasting his time as I often do other doctors. Dr. Shaw was always courteous and caring and super-accommodating. I've been in remission for over nine years and have since moved to Chicago. I have been experiencing symptoms again in the last few months and now find it necessary to find another rheumatologist here. I worry that I won't find someone as good as Dr. Shaw because he is truly the best doctor I've ever had. (And by the way, I never write reviews for anything, so the fact that I'm writing this one says a lot!!)

Excellent medical care, professional and care

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Shaw is an excellent clinician. He is courteous and professional, but listens and truly cares about his patients. He has been my physician for 10 years and I can not say enough nice things about his practice or medical care.

Posted on April 27th, 2017