Dr. Richard Sherman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sherman?

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Sherman's since I was in my early twenties. For somebody who grew up in the U.S. midwest, I prematurely accepted the fact that I was destined to have bad skin. Dr. Sherman changed my outlook on any negativity relating to such bad skin entirely. Dr. Sherman is the best. On a regular cosmetic/me freaking out episode, he single handedly found a spot of concern on my forehead. That spot turned out to be a malignant tumor. I am 34 years old. I have already indicated to him that my children will be regular patients of his; I only hope that the rest of New Orleans jumps on his bandwagon. He is literallyh the BEST.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Excellent

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Dr. Sherman and his staff are always prompt, courteous, and professional. I have seen him for a number of problems over the past few years and am always pleased with my care. Dr. Sherman always takes the time to explain and answer questions thoroughly. There is never a problem getting an appointment, and I have never had to wait longer than five minutes at the office.

Posted on June 6th, 2017