Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard S Nachwalter has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Richard S Nachwalter has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Richard S Nachwalter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 128
I was recently diagnosed with a severely herniated disc in my L5 /S1 Lumbar. I was in excruciating pain down my entire left leg and unable to stand or sit. Dr Nachwalter performed a micro-discectomy within a few days of seeing my MRI results. Within minutes after the procedure in the recovery room, the pain in my left leg was gone. I would trust and recommend Dr Nachwalter to anyone without hesitation.
I met Doctor Nachwalter through a workers comp case upon my first visit with him he and his staff projected nothing but the absolute epitome of professionalism. Doctor Nachwalter found that I had been walking around with a fractured spine for three years something several other doctors overlooked. Doctor Nachwalter performed a fusion surgery on me on 8/18/2017 and not even a month after the surgery I am able to walk and stand with out fear and pain for the first time in three years. Thankyou.
When we first walked into the office to meet Dr. Nachwalter we were a little sceptical. He seemed to be a little rough around the edges and not to compassionate. I was in so much pain I could or do anything! Upon my second visit it was a whole new Dr.!he was so understanding and when he saw my MRI he immediately scheduled surgery and did it on a day he normally didn't even work! My pain was immediately relieved and I feel great now! He has been great ! He is highly recommended by myself and my family! Thank you Dr. Nachwalter I am forever in your debt!
24 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Richard S Nachwalter accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsAtlantic Spine Specialists, 131 Madison Ave Ste 110, Morristown, NJ
Dr. Richard S Nachwalter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.