Richard Nachwalter Is this you?

Have you seen Richard Nachwalter?

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I was recently diagnosed with a severely herniated disc in my L5 /S1 Lumbar. I was in excruciating pain down my entire left leg and unable to stand or sit. Dr Nachwalter performed a micro-discectomy within a few days of seeing my MRI results. Within minutes after the procedure in the recovery room, the pain in my left leg was gone. I would trust and recommend Dr Nachwalter to anyone without hesitation.

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr.Nachwalter is a great doctor and helped me termendously to get back to my regular lifestyle.

Saved my life

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I met Doctor Nachwalter through a workers comp case upon my first visit with him he and his staff projected nothing but the absolute epitome of professionalism. Doctor Nachwalter found that I had been walking around with a fractured spine for three years something several other doctors overlooked. Doctor Nachwalter performed a fusion surgery on me on 8/18/2017 and not even a month after the surgery I am able to walk and stand with out fear and pain for the first time in three years. Thankyou.

The best of the best

Posted on August 24th, 2017

After months of being abused by New jersey workers comp and Garden State Orthopedics I was recommended to Dr. Richard Nachwalter he listened he evaluated and relieved my pain and suffering within a week. God bless you for your expertise and professionalism, Thank you

Ruptured disc

Posted on June 27th, 2017

When we first walked into the office to meet Dr. Nachwalter we were a little sceptical. He seemed to be a little rough around the edges and not to compassionate. I was in so much pain I could or do anything! Upon my second visit it was a whole new Dr.!he was so understanding and when he saw my MRI he immediately scheduled surgery and did it on a day he normally didn't even work! My pain was immediately relieved and I feel great now! He has been great ! He is highly recommended by myself and my family! Thank you Dr. Nachwalter I am forever in your debt!

Great doctor!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

My wife was injured at work and unfortunately had to visit a Workers Comp MD who was the gatekeeper. While that MD was a phony, Dr. Nachwalter was fantastic. He exudes confidence in his bedside manner. Wife is feeling much better after surgery. Thank you to a great doctor!

So happy with results!

Posted on May 20th, 2017

I had back trouble for 8 years and tried everything. I went to see Dr. Nachwalter and we determined that surgery may be the answer. He was very honest about the level of improvement that I could expect. His knowledge of the most current trends in his field showed he clearly kept up with the latest improvements and he knew all the statistics on effectiveness of treatment. The resuIts were better than I expected. I was dancing at my son's wedding 4 weeks and on a European cruise 6 weeks after.

Skilled surgeon

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Dr. Nachwalter is an excellent surgeon who has helped me walk again without pain.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Prompt. Efficient. Completed what was agreed upon.

Spine Surgery

Posted on November 21st, 2016

I was in cronic pain and now I'm feeling like myself again. Dr. Nachwalter was recommended to me by another satified client of his and I would strongly recommend speaking to him if you live with cronic back pain like I did.

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Nachwalter for anyone in need of care/surgery for the back. He answers all questions, thoroughly explains diagnosis, treatment options, surgical procedures.

Awesome surgeon

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Dr. Nachwalter performed my emergency discectomy/laminectomy 11 years ago with excellent results and we returned to him for my young son who needed a complicated surgery (bilateral pars defect repair) in November. He is incredibly knowledgable, compassionate and patient. He answers any questions and concerns you may have. He went out of his way to make sure we understood the surgery for our son and the long recovery process. The results have been excellent thus far and we couldn't be happier. We feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Nachwalter. His staff is always accommodating and helpful especially when it comes to navigating complicated insurance issues. Dr. Nachwalter is truly an outstanding surgeon.