Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard K Nadjarian
Dr. Richard K Nadjarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Dr. Nadjarian is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Nadjarian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard K Nadjarian has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Richard K Nadjarian has the following 5 expertise
- Migraine Disorders
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Richard K Nadjarian has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard K Nadjarian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Nadjarian is amazing. He knew right away what was wrong with my back. and the treatment he chose worked beautifully! He has a delightful, caring bedside manner. He is very personable. I would recommend him to anyone with back problems and will continue to see him for my back problems in the future!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nadjarian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Richard K Nadjarian accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedicus Pain And Spine Plc, 36880 Woodward Ave Ste 220, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dr. Richard K Nadjarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.