About Dr. Richard L Nass MD
Dr. Richard L Nass, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. Their specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Nass has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richard L Nass has the following 13 expertise
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Smell Disorders
Graduated in 1975