Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Nattis
Dr. Richard Nattis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Babylon, NY, with other offices in Amityville, NY and West Islip, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Nattis is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and South Oaks Hospital. Dr. Nattis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Nattis has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Richard Nattis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Babylon, NY.