Dr. Richard J Nattis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard J Nattis?

I had lasik surgery two weeks ago and could not be happier about my experience. Dr. Nattis, Dr. Lamonica and Dawn throughly explained the entire process pre and post op. They were professional, courteous and patient. My vision is excellent!!! Wish I had done it sooner.

unethical

Dr. Nattis did not inform me of the possible negative effects of multifocal lenses used in cataract surgery. The bottom line for me is that nothing is clear and crisp and I need a flashlight to read a menu or a magazine. The cost was astronomical and is not covered by insurance. I am no better off than those who chose standard cataract surgery which is covered by insurance.

GREAT OPHTHALMOLOGIST

Performed cataract surgery both eyes. Now see better then ever! Fantastic

Dr. Nattis performed Lasik on both my eyes. Both he and Dawn (the coordinator) answered all my questions - most even before I asked them. He explained the procedure clearly and completely. And if you are not a 'good candidate' he won't perform the procedure-so there is little risk of complications,During the procedure, he talked me through each step so I knew exactly what was happening. They removed the stress from the entire process. I recommend him highly for anyone who is considering Lasik

Lasik

Excelent doctor. Never tough such a busy person will even take the time to call me to check on me. Hd lasik surgery and after 27 years wearing glasses today I can say proudly that my eye sigh is 20/20. The lasik representative from Lindenhurst Eye Physicians and Surgeons Dawn and Danielle are very diligent and professional. The overoll experience was better than I expected and the results, well they have change my life. Very satisfied.

Wish all my doctors were as caring and as good as DR nattis

patient

Dr. Richard Nattis is simply the best. He is brilliant in both diagnostic skill and an excellent surgeon.

Came in for an FAA exam. Easily the best doc on LI! Recommend him to anyone who asks

Dr. Richard J Nattis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Babylon, NY.