Highly Dissatisfied

Kept cancelling my appointment

Made an appointment and had to wait 3 weeks to get in and then the day before the doctor had to cancel due to an outside appointment. Rescheduled for 2 weeks later thrpen they called and canceled that one for the same reason so I rescheduled again and then they called the day before the appointment and canceled again.

Would not want to have to go to another eye doctor or clinic

I feel very confident with him and the clinic.

I have been a patient of De Nearing for many years. I have moved to Las Vegas, and even still I make my appointments with Dr Nearing. Yes, every time I come to Oregon, I see him. This tells you how much he is respected and how professional he Is in my mind.

Dr. Richard K Neahring is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ketchikan, AK.