Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Needleman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard L Needleman has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 31
The worst "doctor" I have ever had! I have had nothing but complications since my surgery and he REFUSES to check it out. In debilitating pain and still unable to return to work. Some days I can;t even walk! He just says he "did his part so I should be fine now." Clearly I am not. Got a second opinion and doing new scans to disprove this hack. Hope no one else ever sees him again. I'm worse than before I started seeing him.
I'll start by saying my surgery went well. Other than that I have nothing good to say about Needleman. As many others have reviewed, he is so full of himself. Every follow up visit is spent with him boasting about what HE did and little to no time actually examining my foot. Any concerns I have are usually met with asinine remarks and are left unresolved. I am still having a ton of pain but he is completely ignoring it. I rarely write reviews but sought out a place to do so because I really do not like this guy.
Since the day of my surgery, I have had a problem with Dr. Needleman, in one way or another. Prior to that, I believed he was a fantastic surgeon, but now that it's over, and I'm recovering, I wish I had chosen someone else. For starters, I have had trouble every time I call his office, getting through to his staff, having questions answered, prescriptions filled, appointments made, etc. When things are finally corrected, I am given every excuse imaginable. Secondly, I have explained every visit that my insurance is finicky with covering visits and prescriptions, and that I have to pay out of pocket many times because of the way he writes them or schedules me, yet he flat out refuses to change it! Lastly, his overall aftercare has been absolutely horrible. He is a pompous, narcissistic know-it-all that refuses to take anything I say into consideration. My physical therapist agrees completely, and absolutely hates when he is given a patient of his, because he knows how terrible the line of communication is, and that once surgery is over, Dr. Needleman thinks you should be 100% healed. Both myself and my physical therapist believe I have a new issue, or something Dr. Needleman missed, but he is insisting I am being a baby without even looking into it! Do yourself a favor and go with someone else. If I could go back in time, I DEFINITELY would have.
Dr. Needleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Richard L Needleman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWayne State University Physician Group, 18100 Oakwood Blvd Ste 300, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard L Needleman in this video.
Dr. Richard L Needleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.