Dr. Richard Neville Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Neville Jr?

I would recommend him and staff..excellent, caring, considerate, accurate, great surgeon, Told me the way it was, and what to expect, and was so efficient. Hope I don't need another surgery, but if I do, I will be back in his office!!

Beware

Family members waited for this so-called General Surgeon in a Waiting Room @Boswell for more than two hours; Find out that He was a "No~Show~Type". Banner Boswell Medical Center must Not be worried yet; of their future Reputation. Having this type of MD on Call.

Thanks for successful Surgery!

Dr Neville is an excellent surgeon,skilled, kind, caring and so happy I was in Sun City West, AZ when I needed this surgery. I'd recommend him to ANYONE that needed his care. God Bless Him!

Dr. Richard Neville Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.