Dr. Richard E Nicol Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard E Nicol?

Prenatal Emergency Care

Dr. Nicol needs to brush up on how to treat a pregnant woman in the E.R. he diagnosed me with having had a miscarriage, without doing some very easy test instead he told me to come back for a blood test in two days and then maybe I would find out. Waiting at least two days to find out if you had miscarried is torture and he is unfit to treat a prenatal patient. This doctor will never treat me again as long as I live.

Type 2 Diabetes