- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. E R Nightingale MD
Dr. E R Nightingale, MD is a doctor primarily located in Dothan, AL, with other offices in Van Meter, IA and Des Moines, IA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. E R Nightingale has 4 locations
Dr. E R Nightingale has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. E R Nightingale has the following 12 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. E R Nightingale Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. E R Nightingale
Dr. Nightingale works in Dothan, AL and 3 other locations and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Nightingale is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital.