Dr. Richard G Nord Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Richard G Nord?

Dr was in a big hurry, spent very little time with me, wanted me to undergo four tests immediatly based on my urine sample. I asked to be retested in two/three weeks and he refused. I walked out. Office manager called me and said I might have cancer and would die if not tested and treated. Went to another urologist who found nothing to indicate I had a problem. Office is chaotic with many young techs running around with urine samples does not instill confidence.

Great Doctor!

Exceptional, caring, thorough, and thoughtful physician. Well versed in all latest technologies as well as practical solutions. Have moved to Florida, but still fly home for my urology appointments.

Urologist doesn't recognize a urine bag

This doctor is rude, unprofessional and bullying. I sat less than a foot from him holding a urine bag (I was in a nursing home, and was taken to his appt still in pajamas) and afterwards he didn't realized I was still catheterized. He kept scheduling unnecessary tests, running up the bill even ordering an out dated radio isotope test. RUN, don't walk towards the exit.

Dr. Richard G Nord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.