Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard L Ohalloran has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Richard L Ohalloran has the following 8 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. O'Halloran is the very best you will ever find as a caring Dr. He is everything a Dr. should be and then some. In my 69 years on this earth He is the only Dr. that I can honestly say that about.I trusted him implicitly and would again. He has moved from our area and you are all extremely luckyto have him in your area.I am trying to locate him, I have his phone number and will try and phone him asap. My son has a problem with cancer Melanoma and one of the treatments is interferon alpha, he has decided to take this treatment, I have been reading many negative reactions from people that have taken this treatment. Want to know if interferon alpha will do more harm than good.
Dr. Ohalloran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRichard Lewis Ohalloran Md, 926 Broadway St Ste 303, Quincy, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard L Ohalloran in this video.
Dr. Richard L Ohalloran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, IL.