Dr. Richard A Omalley Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Omalley?

Excellent doctor. Got to the bottom of problems within first two months that 2 other doctors couldn't control in 4 years

Never been impressed

I began seeing Dr. O'Malley when the doctor I had been seeing went "boutique." He has an excellent staff and is easy to get an appointment with (both of which are important) but as for the doctor himself, I've never been too impressed. The phrase i hear most from him seems to be "I don't know." He's very conservative and not very pro-active. I've only stayed because I haven't felt like starting all over with a new doctor, but now that he's gone boutique I am happily transferring to another doctor I hope to feel more confident about.

Dr O'Malley is a caring, very capable professional. He has been my primary care doctor for three years and attended me when I had a major problem about six years ago. He has a great bedside manor and will take whatever time necessary to attend to my problems.

Top doctor

Three members of my family visit this doctor for needed and/or routine visits. I appreciate his caring, thoroughness, experience, and the sensitivity he displays (no "big ego" detected). He is thoroughly genuine in his approach. We had various capable doctors during the past decades, but Dr. O'Malley is the best in all respects, in my view. He was recommended by a neighbor, and I would certainly recommend him, without reservations.

Excellent service and thorough evaluations

I came in with a larger than average concern and Dr. O'Malley spent lots of time testing and trying to figure out if my pain was associated with a bigger issue. He had excellent care and concern and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a patient, thorough internist. My teenagers will soon move up from the pediatrician, and I hope he is accepting new patients!

Caring, Competent and Humble

Dr.O'Malley is both a competent doctor, and a good person. He is also in a practice where he has the support of other excellent doctors. Unlike some other docs I have seen, he does not hesitate to bring the other doctors in to discuss a complicated case, and he has done it with me, the patient, present. Humility is a rare and wonderful quality in a doctor. He listens, he respects the input of the patient, and he seeks the input of his peers when need be. You will be in excellent hands with Dr. O'Malley.

Great Doctor, Caring Person

Great Doctor, Smart, Caring. I'm very pleased.

Dr. Richard A Omalley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.