Dr. Richard Oshaughnessy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Oshaughnessy?

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Outstanding doctor

Unprofessional

Posted on October 13th, 2013

When I was diagnosed with TTTS in 2001, a procedure needed to be done to correct the problem but instead Dr. O chose to go on a previously planned holiday vacation with his family and said I would be fine until he returned. The condition rapidly progressed and while he was on vacation, I was in the hospital watching my babies die in the NICU. When you take the oath to be a physician, you have to choose what is best for your patients. No holiday vacation is worth the death of two innocent children.

Posted on October 6th, 2011

This Dr. is terribly unprofessional. He was concerned about my wife's borderline high bp and specifically preeclampsia. However, he proceeded to send my wife and I into a panic while telling us to immediately head to the hospital for testing. When I asked what this means, he stated "baby death", and left it at that. No joke. So my wife's bp obviously jumped another 10 points. This was simply unacceptable bedside manner, and borderline malicious.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

The evaluation I underwent seemed to be professional. I'd rate the time he spent as average. His nurse was poor and didn't return my calls

Big disappointment

Posted on February 27th, 2011

He came very highly recommended but was largely a disappointment. First let me say that I didn't see anything to question his clinical skill. My issue was largely with some requests that I made to which they initially responded favorably but ultimately I couldn't get them to follow up or return a call.

Posted on January 2nd, 2010

I had to go to Dr O'Shaughnessy after my regular dr found fluid on my babys brain. He was very good about asking questions to get the information he needed and answering any questions that we had. They ended up running a bunch of tests to try to find out what the problem is and he was very good about talking us through the whole process and explaining each step and step and why he was doing each test. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is high risk! He is an amazing dr!

Hydataform Mole

Posted on December 10th, 2009

This doctor diagnosed me as having a molar pregnancy back in the late 70's, early 80's. Just wanted him to know that I am still fine and grateful for his care.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016