Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard O Brower Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard O Brower Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Brower is everything a physician should be. He is intelligent, an expert diagnostician. He listens to everything you say and makes sure he gets to the bottom of your concerns. Along with this Dr.Brower is a very kind, caring individual. He spends time with you and makes sure all your questions are answered. I have been a patient of Dr. Brower's for over twenty five years. He returns phonecalls and will visit you when you are in the hospital. He took care of both my Mother and Father as well. When I phoned him from the hospital (my Father had suffered a long illness) and told him my Father was dying he came and stayed with me and my family to offer us comfort. I phoned him and he was at the hospital within 10 minutes, how many other physicians would do that .... The only thing I worry about is him retiring. I know there is not another physician out there like him. I feel so fortunate to have him for a physician. He takes excellent care of me. His staff is professional and very, very caring. I never wait more than 15 minutes in the office. There have been several occasions where I have called the office and have been seen the same day. Dr. Brower is the epitome of a physician. He is the one physician you want to see!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bryn Mawr Hospital
Dr. Richard O Brower Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsRichard Odgers Brower Jr Md, 241 S Bryn Mawr Ave, Bryn Mawr, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard O Brower Jr in this video.
Dr. Richard O Brower Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.