Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Buck II
Dr. Richard Buck II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Buck is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center, Peace Harbor Hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Buck II has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Richard Buck II has the following 4 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Dr. Richard Buck II is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Buck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Peace Harbor Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Cottage Grove Hospital
Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist 8/10/2008 Courtesy Current Allergy & Immunology
Sacred Heart Medical Center - Riverbend 6/23/1987 Active Current Allergy & Immunology
St. Joseph's Hospital
St John's Medical Center
McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
42 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Buck II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.