Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Manzo
Dr. Richard Manzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Habra, CA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Manzo is affiliated with St. Jude Medical Center, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital-LA. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Manzo has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 10
He has the personality of an un-tipped waitress and allthe charms of a phosphorus grenade. That ten minute visit is entering entering the office, checking BP and temp, visit with doctor leaving the office inclusive.Dr. Manzo earned this rating and really didn't have to work hard to do so. There seem to be people like this by nature and he is the textbook example of it.
Dr. Manzo is the best doctor I have ever encountered. I am very confident in his knowledge and medical skills. He was kind, patient and warm. Our entire family has known him for 48 years and we have received the best care. Thank you, I appreciate your expert care in keeping me healthy. I wish there were more doctors like him.
This Dr should have retired 20 years ago. He was such a rude and cranky old man he barely said 3 words to me when I went for a physical. What kind of DR doesn't talk to you when they are doing a physical. He was more interested in finishing so he could go and sit at his little chair next to the receptionists and talk to them. Worst DR visit ever, plus it was so dirty and broken down. It would have been an F if they served food.
Dr. Manzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Jude Medical Center
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Whittier Hospital Medical Center
St. Francis Medical Center
California Hospital Medical Center
Downey Regional Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Beverly Community Hospital
San Gabriel Valley M.C. AHMC
Community and Mission Hospital of Huntington Park
Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Methodist Hospital of So. CA
54 Years Experience
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Richard Manzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions721 W Whittier Blvd, La Habra, CA
Dr. Richard Manzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Habra, CA.