Dr. Richard Manzo Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Manzo?

Posted on June 28th, 2013

This is the worst Dr I have ever been to. He is mean and rude. I would never go back and would NEVER recommend him to anyone. If I could give him negative stars I would. His staff was very sweet. I don't know how they are able to work with someone so ROTTEN!!!!

10 minute visit

Posted on November 12th, 2012

He has the personality of an un-tipped waitress and allthe charms of a phosphorus grenade. That ten minute visit is entering entering the office, checking BP and temp, visit with doctor leaving the office inclusive.Dr. Manzo earned this rating and really didn't have to work hard to do so. There seem to be people like this by nature and he is the textbook example of it.

Excellent Physician

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Dr. Manzo is the best doctor I have ever encountered. I am very confident in his knowledge and medical skills. He was kind, patient and warm. Our entire family has known him for 48 years and we have received the best care. Thank you, I appreciate your expert care in keeping me healthy. I wish there were more doctors like him.

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Try another Doctor!!!

Horrible

Posted on August 11th, 2011

This Dr should have retired 20 years ago. He was such a rude and cranky old man he barely said 3 words to me when I went for a physical. What kind of DR doesn't talk to you when they are doing a physical. He was more interested in finishing so he could go and sit at his little chair next to the receptionists and talk to them. Worst DR visit ever, plus it was so dirty and broken down. It would have been an F if they served food.

very rude

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

the girls are sooo nice honestly i dont know what their doing their the dr is so rude!!! no mannerz!! he not only yells at us but at the girls that work their hes so rude and not caring at all i wouldnt recommend to anybody

Posted on March 21st, 2009

I had to pick a Dr. from a list of names and phone#'s. Unfortunatley, I think I made a mistake. Dr. Manzo is quite old and has zero personality. I was a new patient and there was no introduction and very little dialogue about my injury. I left the office feeling insignificant despite my somewhat serious injury. The office staff was friendly and pleasant which is why I was disappointed to find such a stale, old Dr.

Posted on October 21st, 2017