Dr. Richard Obedian Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Obedian?

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

He heloped my two year old son with an arm fracture. Everyone was very helpful and made my lil.boy happy. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Best back surgeon i know!

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Obedian is an excellent Dr. with not only the best knowledge in his field which includes a real comforting caring beside manner. He did back surgery on me and I highly recommend him. He can be trusted !

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr. Richard Obedian was very patient, organised and professional when I needed help to overcome my chronic hip pain. If it wasn't him, I would have been suffering till now. But thanks to Dr. Richard Obedian, I'm much better and have recovered really fast.

Knee replacement surgery

Posted on June 28th, 2016

My mother had been suffering from acute knee pain since a long time. Dr. Richard Obedian advised to get a knee replacement surgery done at the earliest. The operation was successful with great results. Thanks to Dr. Richard, the whole process ran smoothly and my mother is relieved now.

Orthopedic treatment for my back pain

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I would like to thank Dr. Richard Obedian for providing me such amazing orthopedic treatment for my back pain. When I met the doctor, he greeted me with a smile and made me feel comfortable by asking a few questions. He carefully listened to my problem and provided the perfect treatment. Now, I can live a better life without pain. Good job, doctor.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Obedian quickly fixed my spinal fracture. I was suffering for so long until he did a quick kyphoplasty. My experience with is office was excellent and would refer them anyday.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Would not recommend Dr. Obedian. Was told I had severe spinal stenosis and within 5 minutes told me if I didn't have surgery I would be in a wheelchair and the only solution was surgery. Long story short, went for second opinion and was told my stenosis was mild to moderate and I did not need surgery and later on found out that several people felt that he was too quick to put them under the knife.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Simply, I fell at work onto concrete and severely & extensively damaged my knee. I couldn't walk. With Dr. Obedian's, and his staff's, treatment, repair surgery, physical therapy, and follow up care... I can walk. I am very pleased with Dr. Obedian, Dylan O'Rourke PA, their entire staff, and I highly recommend them to anyone in search of expert and excellent care. This medical team cares about their patients.

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. Friendly. Caring and helpful

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr Obedian is a great doctor and surgeon. He is a miracle worker! Awesome Surgeon. He is the best. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Obedian educated me on my condition. He explained what different treatment plans were offered. I would recommend him to everyone

Best doc around

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

He is one of the most compassionate doctors. His staff is great. Would recommend to anyone