Dr. Richard Ondrizek Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ondrizek?

The best OB ever

Posted on July 26th, 2013

He is a very caring doctor if you have any questions or worries he is right there to put your mind at ease or tell you what you need to know. He delivered my son last year but my son didn't make it because I had a weak cervix but he stayed by my side the whole time I was in the hospital. And he has been there every step of the way through this pregnancy thanks to this amazing doctor I have a second chance to be a mother. He is an awesome doctor and I plan to have him as a OBGYN for as long as I'm alive. I would recommend him to everyone that is a women.

Best doctor in Burleson; office staff....not so much

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Dr. Ondrizek is, by far, the best ob/gyn I've seen. His PA, Zandra, is also outstanding. Both are friendly, honest, explain issues and options, and both work hard to treat issues appropriately. Unfortunately, getting through the Secret Service to bear hug the President would be easier and than getting the front desk office staff to either Dr. Ondrisek or to Zandra. Impromptu office "policies" and account management practices leave a lot to be desired. The medical service here is beyond reproach...the business service.....not so much.

Very caring

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Out of three doctors, Dr. Ondrizek is one of a kind. He's been my doctor since 99 and I remember being one of his first memorable patients being my babies were 10+lbs. he was so helpful and calming and patient being that I was in labor for almost 3 days with each of my two boys. He and his staff went over and beyond with being helpful and making me feel as comfortable as possible during those long days. I have recommended him to every person in need of his services and they are very pleased as well.

dr. ondrizek

Posted on March 4th, 2013

Dr. Ondrizek delivered my twins last year. He was such a huge blessing to have on my side! He took the time to explain everything indetail to me. He took the time to answer any and all qquestions that I had at every visit. He was great at easing amd taking any concerns I had very seriously. Dr. ONDRIZEK AND HIS Staff are just awesome. They all care and treat you so great. You aren't just another patient. When you are they they make you feel like you are the only patient. I will never find another Dr. Or staff like him and his. All great things to say here. No negatives. Even when he had an emergency or delivery him and his staff were so great about it and keeoing you informed of how much longer. Hands down, the best dr and staff around!

Excellent Dr.

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Ondrizek. Best word to describe him is just really nice. He really listens and has an excellent bed side manner. Highly recommend!

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I really love this doctor and so does my husband. He did my csection and it is healing beautifully. I just want to say thank you and God bless you for being so kind to me and my family.

Posted on August 16th, 2012

Dr ondrizek was the.best Dr anything you need hes right there for you! He is amazing I was in labor for 26 hours and he was there the whole time!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Dr Ondrizek was awesome! Following a homebirth he got me right in to assess some complications I had during birth. I was a new patient he and his staff treated me like gold from the beginning! Can't say enough good about this Doctor!

fabulous

Posted on February 27th, 2012

Everything about this doctor and the staff is fabulous and always has been.

Excellent physician

Posted on March 16th, 2011

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ondrizek. I have a complicated OB/GYN history and have been through 4 other doctors. He is stellar in comparison. Recently had a hysterectomy and he put me at ease and made the experience so easy for me. Highly recommend this man!!!!

Great doctor!

Posted on July 8th, 2009

Dr. Ondrizek is a great doctor! He spends more time talking and explaining things to me than my primary doctor. (I'd rather go to him!) He's really patient and explains anything and answers any questions I have. I recommend him to any friends that are having babies, or need an OB.

Posted on June 6th, 2017