Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard M Orlan
Dr. Richard M Orlan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brattleboro, VT. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Orlan is affiliated with White River Junction Va Medical Center. Dr. Orlan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard M Orlan has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Palliative Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Testing
- EOL Care
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Orlan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Mt Sinai Svcs
Dr. Richard M Orlan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrattleboro Va, 71 Gsp Dr, Brattleboro, VT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard M Orlan in this video.
Dr. Richard M Orlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brattleboro, VT.