Dr. Richard A Ortoski Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Ortoski?

This man irresponsibly and illegally destroyed over a decade of my irreplaceable and extremely important medical records. The law states a patients records MUST be kept for 7 years. Dr. Ortoski refused to respond to NUMEROUS written requests and calls for my records and destroyed them in under 2 years. Now he refuses to admit when he's talking to me on the phone and hides behind secretaries. This man is a despicable disgrace.

I am sick to my stomach over this blatant violation of the law and professional ethics, meanwhile Dr. Ortoski hides behind a phone and won't even admit it's him I reached. His LECOM affiliate's are just as bad and refuse to take action on my behalf or remedy this unbelievable act of incompetence and gross negligence. This is my life's record of medical records and these clowns keep hiding from me and avoiding doing anything.