Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard H Oswald has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Richard H Oswald has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Richard H Oswald has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
this guy is a joke i seen him at dr zarets office hes poumpous know it all he thinks hes great gods gift not even close hes inconsiderate and basically called me a liar im on anti axiety and he goes omg omg that med probably made you incoherent and caused you not to remember thing you do are you joking you idiot mind you im a rn ive been on the same meds for 10plus yrs and did i tell you he denied me my insulin hes a joke of a dr and the staff must be lazy rude immagrants that wouldnt even pick up a fone and liars too steer clear of this quack he deserves minus stars for his actions and he will be ansering to the state as well as my insurance
Dr. Oswald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRichard Harold Oswald Do, 23966 Via Bayona, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Richard H Oswald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.