Dr. Richard V Ozment Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard V Ozment?

Excellent! Only problem, he's so good and popular, it takes a few days to get on his schedule!

Dr. Ozment removed my inflamed gallbladder. He is very easy to talk with; explains the surgery in detail including any possible complications. He takes as much time as you need in answering questions. He spoke with me and my hubby prior to surgery and we were so thankful that he prayed with us asking God to guide and direct his hands and that God be with me and give me peace and comfort. The surgery went extremely well.....literally no pain and hardly any soreness. So thankful that God led me to this surgeon. His staff at his office and Gateway Surgery Center were awesome. I can only praise him and the staff. Would definitely consult with him again if needed.