Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard P Abramowitz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Richard P Abramowitz has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Richard P Abramowitz is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
A great doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard P Abramowitz - Posted on May 19th, 2011
Dr. Abramowitz and I first met 11 years ago, after my first heart attack. He cared for me and about me as though I was his brother. He saved my life, and I will always be grateful. I was taken to the ER from his office once, and the next thing I know, he is at my side. "What are you doing here?" I asked, as office hours were still going on. "You're my friend and I care about you" he replied. Not many of the doctors whom I have encountered would say that.
Dr. Abramowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Richard P Abramowitz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard P Abramowitz's office for more information.
150 Highland Ave Shavertown, PA : (570) 696-6609
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD P ABRAMOWITZ MD, 150 Highland Ave, Shavertown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard P Abramowitz, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Shavertown, PA, in this video.
Dr. Richard P Abramowitz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Shavertown, PA.