Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard P Green has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Richard P Green has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
Dr. Richard P Green has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard P Green is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I left this doctor years ago after waiting over an hour to be seen for a scheduled appointment. I had a serious problem that he kept dismissing as normal. When I went to see a specialist, because I could not take it any longer, I was given the proper medical remedies necessary to clear the problem and never went back to DR. Green. He should have retired before he started practicing medicine.
This physician is an excellent one. I regret that he is retiring because he reminds me of the doctors "of old"; he takes his time with each patient and his bed-side manner is awesome. He is a gentle soul and medical educator that can be trusted to provide the patient with excellent explanations and care!
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Richard P Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrince Georges Hospital Center, 3001 Hospital Dr, Hyattsville, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard P Green in this video.
Dr. Richard P Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyattsville, MD.