The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard P Kaplan has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 6
He was completely unprofessional and rude. He accused me of lying to him and of having an STD. His bedside manner was horrendous and he was unresponsive to questions. He refused to explain his treatment plan or what his logic was. He demanded I receive all these blood test yet was unhelpful in helping me find a place to have the labs drawn. He is a horrible rude man and I would never recommend that anyone see him.
42 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1976
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Richard P Kaplan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Paul Kaplan Md, 1446 S Oakhurst Dr, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Richard P Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.