Dr. Richard Morse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Morse?

Overrated doctor

Doctor Morse in my opinion, blew it big with our daughter. He had her on 3 different anti-seizure meds. She was non verbal and had thousands of sub clinical seizures as evidenced by her EEG results. He gave us the lecture on learning to accept our child the way she was. We left his care and went to Boston Children's Hospital and saw Dr. Bourgeois. He brought her back! She is verbal and aware! She is only on two meds now and has only had one seizure in 3 years! Dr Morse had poor follow up and was not very open to hearing our input. It would take 2-3 days before he would return our calls. At Boston Children's we get a call back the same day whenever we called. Consider another doctor in my opinion.

Wonderful

Dr. Morse had given me the best care a doctor could give to any of his patients. I went in with a Neurological problem and he helped planning my surgery. He is an amazing person, now I live my great life because of him. I thank him very much for his wonderful care!

god's gift to medicine!

Dr. Morse has to be the most wonderful neurologist we have ever met. He takes the time to know his patients and their families, is warm, caring, personable, incredibly intelligent and communicates well with all team members. He is the reason we are where we are today with our children and we couldn't thank him enough for all that he does!

A rare find... intelligent and personalbe

Dr. Morse is both intelligent and a great person. Anybody would be lucky to have him as their doctor.