Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard P Murphy has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 8
I am military who was refered to Dr. Murphy. The first visit he recommended I where a splint 100% of the time, except for cleaning. Unfortunately I was unable to and only able to wear it about 50-60% of the time because of work or additional duties. When I came to see him the 2nd time, he was very condesending and extremely rude. Since I did not wear the splint 100%, he called me non-complient and REFUSED to answer any questions and would not see me anymore. My injury had gotten worse and he refused to fix it with surgery (which is what it needed). He has every right to refuse, but the way he went about it was disrespectful. Legally he is safe, but morally he is a monster.
45 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Dr. Richard P Murphy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOmaha Orthopedic Clinic And Sports Medicine, 11704 W Center Rd Ste 200, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard P Murphy in this video.
Dr. Richard P Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.