Dr. Richard Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Newman?

Good doc

Posted on November 28th, 2017

I have been with Dr Neman for over 10 years at this point. He has always taken the time to talk about anything, answer questions, provide accurate and ongoing supposed diagnostic s even with multiple medical issues. The staff has been great

Neuropathy

Posted on December 25th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Newman for the past 28 years. He diagnosed me with neuropathy in my feet and legs. I thought it was my imagination with the pain in my legs. He has followed my care once a year or sooner if necessary. I have so enjoyed talking with him about his family and have basically watched his children grow up through his eyes. I cannot believe the nasty comments listed below. Perhaps those people can't handle the truth with their diagnosis.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Seemed to be a process to get as many patients seen with NO CONCERN from Dr. for patients well being. All about $$$!!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

He's moody and on the day of my EMG he was barely communicative. If you want a grumpy guy sticking 4 inch needles in your legs, he's your your man.

Patient

Posted on July 11th, 2014

I had seen several local neurologists to try to get a diagnosis for my ailments . None of the doctors even made eye contact with me or even listened to me as they were busy typing on their iPads as I spoke to them. Dr Newman, not only listened, spoke to me in regular terms I could understand but diagnosed me with Mitochondrial Disease which none of the other local neurologists know anything about.i thought I was going crazy until seeing Dr Newman. I think he is the best doctor anyone could hope to provide care to them.

Posted on June 24th, 2014

I have had many health problems which required seeing specialist In Brevard County and Orlando and Dr. Newman was the most rude. and insulting doctor I have ever had an appointment with. Even though his diagnosis of my stroke was accurate, I will never have an appointment with him again ! He was rude and insulting

Great Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I had been seeing dr. Newman for my son's neurological problems for years he's great. Very caring, nice staff. The other reviews took me by surprise I 've seen him for at least six years with no problems that they described, He's a really nice doctor great bedside manner and my kids love going to see him.

Not an MS Specialist

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Completely misdiagnosed my MS not once but TWICE! And now he claims to be a MS Specialist? Don't walk, RUN from this doctor!

Posted on October 13th, 2011

was extreamly uncomfortable at my visit. I never comment on reviews but I feel this is necessary.

Posted on October 10th, 2017