Dr. Richard Pantera Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Pantera?

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Good doctor, but don't expect human kindness.

saw for migraines

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Did not like Dr. Pantera's additude!!!

Arrogance is his specialty

Posted on September 14th, 2012

He misdiagnosed me with epilepsy and put me on seizure meds for several years, none of which I needed. I finally went to another more educated doctor elsewhere who told me that Pantera "overdiagnoses" patients with epilepsy, gets a lot of Pantera's patients, and hears the same complaints of his abysmal bedside manner. If you don't mind being treating as a subhuman by a dr., his wife, and an overall strange staff, his office would be the right place. If not, be willing to drive or fly far away from this big fish in a small pond for a proper dx in a decent metropolitant area.

One of the best.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I have been hearing bad reports about this neurologist from patients. Well, I am sorry to say, they are wrong. I am a younger male patient, age 25. This doctor probably saved my life. He is kind and very respectful. He is straight forward and very to the point, which all neurologist are like. I am going to forever recommend this doctor to anyone who needs to see a neurologist.

Do not see this Doctor!!

Posted on February 20th, 2012

My Wife was seen by this Dr in Visalia and she was hospitalized for over a week and we only saw him once! he misdiagnosed her condition, never came to check on her after ordering numerous test's and never came to give us the results of the testing that was done and she was later diagnosed with a potentially fatal and debilitating disease and his bedside manner is horrible!

Doc saved my life

Posted on June 26th, 2011

How do you rate a doctor that saved your life? I suffered a serious head injury from a mountain bike accident. After two doctors sent me home with a migraine, Dr Pantera ordered additional tests which revealed a subdural bleed and I was rushed into surgey. He did a great job and the after care was unbelievable. If your not sure about the care you are currently receiving, I urge you to seek a second opinion from him. Just be prepared for direct answers.

Posted on May 8th, 2017