Dr. Richard Paris Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Richard Paris?

Pretty good doc

Posted on June 27th, 2017

dr paris is a very knowledgeable doc. Willing to listen. takes what you have to say seriously. Thorough in his examinations. Not the most friendly and engaging guy. More direct and to the point. which is fine by me.

Good Doc

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Very through physical, follow up labs received through portal system in less than 1 week. Staff very helpful.

Nice guy

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Paris for about 5 years and really like him. He's kind of a chill, quite individual. Seems to care about his patients and spends sufficient time with me when i have questions or issues. Fortunately, i don't have to see him all that much since I'm healthy, but seems like a really good guy

worst physcial

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr Paris is very courteous, staff is courteous, you get fast appointment and less wait time. That's why I gave 4 stars in those aspects. However I am dissapointed with following and hence cant recommend him to anyone - 1. Doctor Paris tells me my weight is fine. I correct him that I am overweight. He than realizes he didnt consider my height. He then tells me I am obese. I took the chart home and noticed he marked my height wrong again. 2. He tells me front desk will send me for bloodwork. Front desk tells "good bye and you are all set". I remind them dr wants me to go for a blood work. They reaccess my records and sends me to blood work. 3. No call for 2 weeks. I call them back, they say they are in process of mailing it to me. I asked them does it have fish oil recommendation which dr told me he would make based on my cholestrol results. It doesnt. 4. I asked them how is my vitamin D, they didnt test it. Instead I am told, its not done as part of standard physical. Maybe its not in the book, but I have been doing physical every year for last 7 years, Everytime drs did the vitamin D test on their own and I have been found deficient. Anyways, I was told Dr will call me back. I am still waiting.. it has been 2 days. You guessed it right, I am not going back.

Not happy

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

No. Straight answer - no follow up - no test results

LTP

Posted on June 30th, 2013

My family, 3 generation, have been seeing him for years. We have followed him because he is caring and compassionate while being direct and open. He is excellent at making difficult diagnosis but not afraid to tell you "I'm not sure."He always knows the best specialist too. He knows best docs in NJ and will send you to NYC if that is best place. The office in Berkeley Heights is great. He usually sees you within 15 min. Once in while he is very late, but I know why, he never rushes you and if someone if very sick or worried, he will do all he can to make you better.

Very caring and listened to me

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Took my dad in as a post op visit and found Dr. Paris warm and caring. Not sure what the negative reviews were from.

useless

Posted on October 19th, 2012

I went in there explaining my problem and he just stared and said nothing. He told me I couldn't take anything for my cold due to my being pregnant, but when I told him my ob/gyn recommended Mucinex, he then responded, Oh Yeah, Mucinex is completely safe. Someone needs to check this guy for a pulse because he is anywhere but Planet Earth and certainly not in a room with his patient.

Posted on April 20th, 2017