Dr. Richard Parks Is this you?

Dr Parks is AWESOME! This dr has helped my father more in the short 2 months my father became his patient than my fathers previous dr. of years. Dr. Parks actually talked & explained in detail to us my fathers heart problems & options for repair. I recommend Dr. Parks highly!!!

mrs Doris Bonnevillle

Dr Parks was waiting forme in presb hosp er I was broungin by firedepartment from LaMirda cailifornis in less than t 10 mmiutes he had my heart attack diognosed an did a angiogram and replaced put a stint in my heart. God Bless Dr. Richard L Parks Cariologist

COPD