Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard J Patterson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 6
I've had reason to see Dr. Patterson 4 times over a period of 10 years, two of which resulted in outpatient surgery, all of which was successful. Dr. Patterson was thorough in preparation, took time to explain the conditions and exactly what would happen, and had good follow-up. I certainly would see hime again.
Dr Patterson replaced both my knees at one time at Jefferson Memorial, Charles Town, Wv. I was put in rehab 4 days after Surg and was relieced to go home in 2and one half weeks. I have never had one problem after that. I was riding a bicycle in 6 months. It's been 13 years since I have had it done and never had a problem. In my opinion he is the best.
28 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Richard J Patterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBone And Joint Specialists, 190 Campus Blvd Ste 310, Winchester, VA
Dr. Richard J Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.